Computational nanomaterials researcher, graduate student at Texas A&M University. I blog on ethics and Christianity at What the Gospel Demands.
“The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him." - Solomon
Top network posts
- 8 Reference for Comprehensive Prophecy Analysis in Scripture?
- 8 Does John's Gospel explicitly state that it was written by the disciple John?
- 8 Is there a name for the fallacy: 1/100 chance == 100 times guaranteed success?
- 7 What is the basis for believing that 40 lashes would be deadly (especially in Roman law or jurisprudence)?
- 6 Where did St. Jerome say this quote about the manger of the nativity?
- 6 Does Jesus ever claim to be God, or the son of God?
- 5 Is God really Merciful according to the Bible?
- View more network posts →