UK born Bangladeshi muslim, from a Sunni background. But I'm not particular about it myself. BA in Maths, MSc Theoretical Physics.
I'm also interested in philosophy in general, but have no specific training as such.
Sextus Empiricus: Slowly grinds the mill of the gods, but it grinds fine.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 3 months
16 profile views
Last seen Mar 2 '16 at 17:32
- Philosophy 32k 32k 1010 gold badges5959 silver badges172172 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.9k 2.9k 1212 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- History 1.4k 1.4k 1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Islam 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 497 497 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 What was the 'quantum mechanics' before quantum mechanics?
- 47 Why does paper become translucent when smeared with oil but not (so much) with water?
- 42 Why did the World Bank set the global poverty line at $1.90?
- 40 What was Eisenhower's warning about?
- 36 How far away are we from probing Planck scale physics directly?
- 28 How is Gödel's incompleteness theorem interpreted in intuitionistic logic?
- 26 How does the Higgs Boson gain mass itself?
- View more network posts →