UK born Bangladeshi muslim, from a Sunni background. But I'm not particular about it myself. BA in Maths, MSc Theoretical Physics.
I'm also interested in philosophy in general, but have no specific training as such.
Sextus Empiricus: Slowly grinds the mill of the gods, but it grinds fine.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 11 months
43 profile views
Last seen Mar 10 '20 at 10:28
- Philosophy 43.1k 43.1k 1212 gold badges7575 silver badges198198 bronze badges
- Physics 9.3k 9.3k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Politics 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.4k 5.4k 1515 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2.5k 2.5k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 What is the largest political entity that lacks legislative power?
- 48 Why does paper become translucent when smeared with oil but not (so much) with water?
- 47 Can the President of the United States ignore the Supreme Court?
- 43 What was Eisenhower's warning about?
- 42 Why did the World Bank set the global poverty line at $1.90?
- 36 How far away are we from probing Planck scale physics directly?
- 32 How is Gödel's incompleteness theorem interpreted in intuitionistic logic?
- View more network posts →