Battle of Karbala
a Twelver Shi'a Muslim (follower of Imam Ali s.a.)
"(Muhammad), give the glad news to those of Our servants who listen to the words and only follow the best ones. Tell them that they are those whom God has guided. They are the people of understanding. " Quran 39:17,18
"Your guide is only Allah, His Messenger, and the believers; those who establish the prayer and pay their charity while in bow Quran 5:55
"O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and Ulel'Amr among you" Quran 4:59
"O you who believe! be careful of (your duty to) Allah and be with the true ones." Quran 9:119
"Indeed I appoint Caliph on earth" Quran 2:30
every human should know the correct story of Karbala:
learn how to talk God:
why some shia beat themselves?
western truth seekers studying shia Islam in Qum, Iran:
before believing any propaganda news about Islam and shia from your media check Press TV media and internet is full of propaganda produced by who have hijacked the world.
at background of your works listen to this live radio about Islam and truth: CAI Radio perhaps it could change your life.
highly recommended books for Sunni Muslims specially Wahhabi Muslims:
THEN I WAS GUIDED by Dr. Tijani wrote story of his convert from sunni to shia.
PESHAWAR NIGHTS interesting debates between shia and sunni scholars.
Christians: Islam and Christianity.
Islamic Republic of Iran
Member for 7 years, 3 months
804 profile views
Last seen Sep 2 '17 at 11:47
Top network posts
- 18 Why do the Shi'as believe that their Imams can provide divine guidance?
- 16 What is the difference between a Prophet and an Imam according to Shi'ite theology?
- 15 Did the Prophet Muhammad (saws) use humor with those around him?
- 14 What is difference of "Jews" and "Bani Israeel" in Quran?
- 14 Why did Ayesha battle with Ali (a.s) in the Battle of the Camel (Jamal)?
- 13 Why did Al-Khidr kill a boy who had not committed any sin?
- 13 What is the shari'a ruling regarding removing personal belongings when praying in a mosque?
- View more network posts →