I am a PhD student in University of Leicester, UK. My interests are functional programming, category theory, and game theory.
All my contributions on the StackExchange network are placed under public domain to the extent possible by law.
If you see my question or answer, and it's not good enough, for any reason, don't hesitate to leave a comment under it. I'll do my best to improve it. My goal is to leave answers that are very readable and require least background knowledge.
- Stack Overflow 14.7k 14.7k 33 gold badges8484 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.3k 6.3k 88 gold badges3333 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Emacs 948 948 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Philosophy 854 854 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 177 Run a command that is shadowed by an alias
- 122 What does the `<<` operator mean in elm?
- 90 Which installed software packages use the most disk space on Debian?
- 63 What is ".xsession" for?
- 51 Merge cells in org-mode tables
- 45 Change global keyboard shortcuts
- 41 python: check if url to jpg exists
- View more network posts →