I'm an atheist, but I have an interest in Islam because it has such a loud, dominant voice in the world that demands attention from its followers. I'm prepared to convert to Islam if Muslims can use their mind that has been given to them by Allah, and help me to see a truth that I'm currently blind to, and to dispel my scepticism.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
14 profile views
Last seen Feb 12 '18 at 23:05
- Physics 4.8k 4.8k 2828 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Islam 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 401 401 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 383 383 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Is the converse of Noether's first theorem true: Every conservation law has a symmetry?
- 37 What exactly is heat?
- 32 Which simple puzzles have fooled professional mathematicians?
- 29 When is Lebesgue integration useful over Riemann integration in physics?
- 26 What PCB fabrication methods for *prototypes* are used by professional engineering departments today?
- 26 Are there examples in classical mechanics where D'Alembert's principle fails?
- 21 How can the speed of light be a dimensionless constant?
- View more network posts →