I'm an atheist, but I have an interest in Islam because it has such a loud, dominant voice in the world that demands attention from its followers. I'm prepared to convert to Islam if Muslims can use their mind that has been given to them by Allah, and help me to see a truth that I'm currently blind to, and to dispel my scepticism.
Member for 7 years
14 profile views
Last seen Feb 12 '18 at 23:05
- Physics 2.7k 2.7k 2424 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Islam 604 604 22 gold badges77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 549 549 44 gold badges1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 246 246 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 233 233 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 51 Is the converse of Noether's first theorem true: Every conservation law has a symmetry?
- 31 What exactly is heat?
- 30 Which simple puzzles have fooled professional mathematicians?
- 27 When is Lebesgue integration useful over Riemann integration in physics?
- 25 What PCB fabrication methods for *prototypes* are used by professional engineering departments today?
- 22 Are there examples in classical mechanics where D'Alembert's principle fails?
- 21 How can the speed of light be a dimensionless constant?
- View more network posts →