... My God, who can have tasted the sweetness of your love, then wanted another in place of You? Who can have become intimate with Your nearness, then sought removal from You?
Quoted from The Fifteen Whispered Prayers by Imam Sajjad (a.s)
Top network posts
- 10 Why did Ali (a.s) order to be buried in secret?
- 9 How can Muslims be "forceful" and "merciful" at the same time?
- 9 Is fashion design, modelling, acting, painting allowed in Islam?
- 8 Why is "Assalatu Khairum Minan Naum" only said in the fajr/morning azan/call for prayer?
- 7 Who has the authority to assign successor (caliph)? God? The Prophet? People? (Shia view)
- 7 Why didn't Allah send the complete book first?
- 6 What will happen after the Judgement Day?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.