... My God, who can have tasted the sweetness of your love, then wanted another in place of You? Who can have become intimate with Your nearness, then sought removal from You?
Quoted from The Fifteen Whispered Prayers by Imam Sajjad (a.s)
Islamic Republic of Iran
Member for 6 years, 7 months
268 profile views
Last seen Jan 30 '17 at 12:53
Top network posts
- 10 Why did Ali (a.s) order to be buried in secret?
- 9 Is fashion design, modelling, acting, painting allowed in Islam?
- 8 How can Muslims be "forceful" and "merciful" at the same time?
- 8 Why is "Assalatu Khairum Minan Naum" only said in the fajr/morning azan/call for prayer?
- 7 Who has the authority to assign successor (caliph)? God? The Prophet? People? (Shia view)
- 7 Why didn't Allah send the complete book first?
- 6 What will happen after the Judgement Day?
- View more network posts →