“Well!... That takes the biscuit!”
Joyce, James. The Dubliners
The best way to speed up something is to not do it in the first place.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 8 '19 at 11:21
- Stack Overflow 184.2k 184.2k 3434 gold badges362362 silver badges377377 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 45.1k 45.1k 99 gold badges138138 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 18.9k 18.9k 99 gold badges6767 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 9.1k 9.1k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Super User 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 777 Recursively look for files with a specific extension
- 443 Compress a folder with tar?
- 330 Command Prompt - How to add a set path only for that batch file executing?
- 296 vim - How to delete a large block of text without counting the lines?
- 280 How to process each line received as a result of grep command
- 275 How can I send stdout to multiple commands?
- 265 How does the C code that prints from 1 to 1000 without loops or conditional statements work?
- View more network posts →