Hi, I'm Double U. Welcome to my profile!
I am a jack-of-all-trades and a master of none. I wish I can be an expert in at least one field, though. In any case, I know I can safely say that I am an amateur -- that is, a person who does something because he or she likes doing it.
I am a native speaker of English, fluent and literate heritage speaker of Mandarin Chinese, and intermediate-level second-language speaker of Spanish. I love learning languages.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 29 '15 at 1:44
- Christianity 6.7k 6.7k 66 gold badges4040 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Writing 2.5k 2.5k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 55 gold badges1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 420 420 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 389 389 11 gold badge33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 291 Is there a phrase that means sleeping with someone without sex?
- 19 How to describe a mythological creature that English has no vocabulary for?
- 18 How to address family members solely by relationship in dialogue?
- 11 How does one add puns in another language?
- 10 What's the difference between "content" and "contented"?
- 10 Why do Mormon missionaries travel in pairs?
- 10 How is the New World Translation's usage of "Jehovah" controversial?
- View more network posts →