I'm a puzzle person, any thing that people have a hard time solving is my thing.
Writing an algorithm is teaching a PC (dumb box of circuits responding to a signal obediently) how a human thinks or might react.
Mostaganem, Mostaganem Province, Algeria
Member for 1 year, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 21 '17 at 10:00
Top network posts
- 11 How to exclude the first element of an enumerated Type used as an array index in delphi?
- 9 Isn't it dangerous to use the Longint count with the Int64 size in Stream.read?
- 9 How do I know if a TFont Name is truly supported?
- 8 Creating a new component by combining two controls (TEdit and TTrackBar) in Delphi VCL
- 7 How to override the call to show the CapsLock hint window in a TEdit?
- 6 How to make the Google loading spinner with TArc?
- 6 How to override the call to show the CapsLock hint window in a TEdit?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 19 '17