"Mankind was [of] one religion [before their deviation]; then Allah sent the prophets as bringers of good tidings and warners and sent down with them the Scripture in truth to judge between the people concerning that in which they differed. And none differed over the Scripture except those who were given it - after the clear proofs came to them - out of jealous animosity among themselves. And Allah guided those who believed to the truth concerning that over which they had differed, by His permission. And Allah guides whom He wills to a straight path." (Qur'an 2:213)
Member for 8 years, 11 months
859 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Islam♦ 12.1k 12.1k 1414 gold badges4949 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 6.1k 6.1k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.4k 3.4k 2121 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 2.2k 2.2k 1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 200 Why should I not include cpp files and instead use a header?
- 73 Conditional operator differences between C and C++
- 72 How to avoid pressing Enter with getchar() for reading a single character only?
- 65 Was the prophet sinless?
- 46 Linux Bash Syntax: Meaning of &&, \, and -
- 37 Linux: close a program with command line (not kill it)
- 36 Are Mormons considered Ahl-ul Kitab?
- View more network posts →