"Mankind was [of] one religion [before their deviation]; then Allah sent the prophets as bringers of good tidings and warners and sent down with them the Scripture in truth to judge between the people concerning that in which they differed. And none differed over the Scripture except those who were given it - after the clear proofs came to them - out of jealous animosity among themselves. And Allah guided those who believed to the truth concerning that over which they had differed, by His permission. And Allah guides whom He wills to a straight path." (Qur'an 2:213)
Member for 7 years, 7 months
804 profile views
Last seen 6 hours ago
- Islam♦ 11.8k 11.8k 1010 gold badges4141 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Super User 2.1k 2.1k 1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2k 2k 1616 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 164 Why should I not include cpp files and instead use a header?
- 70 Conditional operator differences between C and C++
- 65 How to avoid pressing enter with getchar()
- 63 Was the prophet sinless?
- 37 Linux Bash Syntax: Meaning of &&, \, and -
- 35 When should I buy copper in Dominion?
- 34 Are Mormons considered Ahl-ul Kitab?
- View more network posts →