Just a Muslim wanting to help as best as I can to my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters in Islam.
“Radheetu billahi Rabba, wa bil Islaami Deena, wa bi Muhammad Nabiyya” – ‘I am pleased with Allah as my Lord, and with Islam as my Religion, and with Muhammad as my Prophet,’ Paradise would be (made) mandatory for him. [Abu Dawud]
Member for 3 years, 6 months
16 profile views
Last seen Apr 17 at 11:40
Top network posts
- 9 How to deal with sexual urges?
- 9 Is it sunnah to put hands on chest/heart after shaking hands?
- 7 Am I commiting a sin by living in the UK?
- 7 Why are Muslims not allowed to make friends with Jews and Christians but you are allowed to marry them?
- 7 What is the meaning of the verse of the Quran 4:3
- 6 At what age does a person become an adult in Islam?
- 6 Which Sahaba were Jews and Christians before they became Muslim?
- View more network posts →