- Stack Overflow 608 608 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 591 591 33 gold badges1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 297 297 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 247 247 11 gold badge33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Islam 129 129 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 14 Why does the '!!' shortcut fail to execute the previously run command?
- 10 Should one use FQDN in /etc/hostname instead of hostname?
- 10 What is the purpose 0.in-addr.arpa and 255.in-addr.arpa in bind's default configuration?
- 9 How to compiler OpenMP program using clang?
- 8 How to replace mdns4_minimal with BIND?
- 5 how to call code written in C from assembly?
- 5 How to change ip address of host at runtime?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.