A familyman, a social democrat, working (I hope!) to gain a PhD in Epidemiology.
Loves understanding how and why we live like we do in this fleeting world.
Peace and mercy be upon all of you :)
Member for 5 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 18 '17 at 14:48
Top network posts
- 15 How was body temperature checked before thermometers?
- 14 Was the European slave market in the East during the colonial era similar to the transatlantic slave market? If not (less brutal, etc), why?
- 7 I'd like to be able to climb hills better: is it an option to increase the diameters of the largest gears on rear cassette?
- 6 An index of the The Economist's Schools Brief series
- 5 Derailleur hanger built-in/cast with frame — options if misaligned?
- View more network posts →