I see StackEchange as everything but a welcoming community. Too many people here who likes to mock other people, harsh comments, downvoting as a sport, marking questions duplicate without reading or trying to understand what the person is really asking. A lot of people doesn't like to help other, but seems to be here to collect reputation points. Downvoting, downvoting, downvoting, and closing questions... If you are a beginner in a topic, how to avoid asking noob questions? I wonder!!! This reputation point system prevents people to be more friendly. Neutrality is a lie.
The reason I still use it is that it teach me many things, because a lot of rude people, but some very specialized persons can be found here, and there's a lot to learn. It's the (very) positive side. There are some hidden treasures to learn many new things! I learned a lot.
If the community (in general) was not so hostile, with a negative state of mind, it would be the perfect site.
My English is not always perfect, but I try. :kof:
I'm almost a polyglot able to read and write in 6 languages now, maybe a real polyglot later. I hope so, and I'm working on it.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 13 '17 at 13:51
- French Language 1.9k 1.9k 77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Latin Language 519 519 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- History 293 293 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 288 288 11 gold badge33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Christianity 266 266 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 36 What is the difference between the Ancient Greek religion and the Ancient Roman religion?
- 16 Meaning of "ça me fout la niaque"
- 10 Les graphies obsolètes sont-elles encore « correctes » ?
- 8 Teaching sign languages as other languages, by the Internet?
- 7 Possible ambiguities when using "home" as an adverb? (study home, write home...)
- 7 Subjunctive mood in Latin
- 6 Origin of the Latin Language?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 16 '16