- Matter Modeling 15.5k 15.5k 33 gold badges5353 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 8.9k 8.9k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.4k 3.4k 99 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Academia 3k 3k 33 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 Did the 2019 discovery of O(N log(N)) multiplication have a practical outcome?
- 54 New Feature: Table Support
- 52 Is there a database where we can find previously determined geometries of materials?
- 51 DeepMind just announced a breakthrough in protein folding, what are the consequences?
- 41 What is the closest thing we have to "the" universal density functional?
- 37 Is quantum computing just pie in the sky?
- 36 Why does Intel's Haswell chip allow floating point multiplication to be twice as fast as addition?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.