Here's the current list of questions about triple talaq. We get a lot. I'm making this as a reference post, to link to authors who ask triple talaq questions (they can edit their questions based on previous answers) and to facilitate weeding out duplicates.
- What should be the wording of divorce?
- If a husband says 'talaq' to his wife jokingly, does 'talaq' happen?
- How does triple talaq work in conjunction with court?
- Upon the wife's request during an argument, if a man gives his wife three talaqs at once, are they divorced?
- Does saying talaq in mind count as talaq?
- Wife's claim on Divorce
- An irrational divorce given by husband during pregnancy
- If my husband was unaware of the consequences of three talaqs, is still valid?
- After the husband saying "I give you talaq 3 times", pregnancy, and him leaving the country for two years, what is the status of their marriage?
- Does saying talaq twice over the phone in anger break a marriage? (deleted)
- One talaq is given to the woman 5 years ago, what to do now?
- In anger, I signed a letter to my wife saying talaaq thrice; is this divorce valid?
- What should a wife do if the husband has given more then 3 talaq's and denying it according shari'a?
- I married after she got pregnant and now we have 3 talaqs
- What is the correct procedure for talaq?
- What are the conditions for talaq to be valid?
- Did a divorce happen by texting talaq three times?
- Triple Talaq in Islam (closed as duplicate)
- More than three talaqs but in ignorance. Is the marriage valid? Can they remarry?
- If my husband divorced me twice but says he did it three times, are we still married?
- Does unwillingly saying "talaaq" three times count as divorce?
- In the Hanafi view, after my husband said the triple talaq in anger, am I now divorced with no hope of reconciliation?