I'm referring to the question Are there any schools of thought which consider the science of Fiqh to be Bidah?
My answer now is as follows:
As i haven't heared of such a school and as there's no reason why one should pretend that fiqh is bid'ah i'll try to proof that this can't be the case as it is quoted in both the Quran and the Sunnah here just some examples:
- Surat an-Nisa' (4:78) fiqh as understanding and believing once they do
- Surat at-Tawba (9:122) fiqh as a fard kifaya
- Surat at-Tawba (9:127) addressing the Munafiqiyn who don't understand (fiqh= understanding)
- Surat Taha (20:28) fiqh as understanding (the speech of Musa (peace be upon him))
- Mu’awiyah (RAA) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “When Allah wishes good for anyone, He bestows upon him the Fiqh (comprehension) of the religion.” Agreed upon. [Sahih al-Bukhari & Muslim etc.]
- Difference between one who just narrated and one who understood a speech
As you may see the word fiqh was known and applied as the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) used to do fatwa himself. So rejecting this or considering it a bid'ah would be rejecting something our Messenger used to do and asked as to do!
So the Answer to your Question should be NO!
Now if you mean by this to specify chapters etc in book of fiqh. One may speak about a good bid'ah بدعة حسنة in this case i think you will find many who will call it so, see for example this fatwa in Arabic!
and Allah knows best!
I think now the reason for deleting is lifted.