I didn't see how your posts did anything to actually answer the questions, so they were deleted for not answering the questions. From the help centre:
Answers that do not fundamentally answer the question may be removed. This includes answers that are:
- commentary on the question or other answers
- asking another, different question
- “thanks!” or “me too!” responses
- exact duplicates of other answers
- barely more than a link to an external site
- not even a partial answer to the actual question
Both of the deleted answers were more propaganda than anything else; as written it looks like you were more interested in challenging the common understanding of a number of Arabic terms (with absolutely no authoritative references to back you up, rendering your posts indistinguishable from mere opinion) and attacking Islamic scholars as a group than you were in actually answering the questions.
And considering you have a history of…
- … arguing with constructive criticism rather than actually heeding it,
- … hostility towards users who criticise and/or curate your posts,
- … using posts as a medium to proselytise and to challenge common beliefs rather than contribute constructively,
- … generally low-quality and unwelcome contributions to the site as a whole,
I saw no reason to believe that you'd be any more likely to heed a warning or engage in constructive discussion now than you've shown before; you have so far shown little regard for what the community actually wants or for what this site is actually geared toward.
And given that in the time since your post has been deleted, you've…
- … shown no attempt to understand the feedback that's already been provided to you,
- … presented no arguments as to how your posts actually did answer the questions,
- … made no attempt to improve your posts so that they clearly did answer the actual questions,
- … hurled baseless accusations against the moderator who curated your post,
then I see no reason to rethink my decision on this matter. If you feel that your posts provide value to this site and should be undeleted, feel free to make a new meta post and put forth a proper argument; the entire basis of this post just seems to be that people shouldn't delete your posts ever, which does absolutely nothing to sway me.